Complete on demand loudspeaker designs are offered. The loudspeaker system, the X-over type and an analog or digital X-over implementation can be chosen.
|SYSTEM||X-OVER TYPE||X-OVER IMPLEMENTATION|
|– closed box|
– vented box
– passive radiator
– transmission line
|– Linkwitz – Riley|
|– Analog Passive with coils, capacitors and resistors|
– Analog Active using opamps
– Analog Active using tubes
– Digital Active on several platforms like miniDSP, Hypex,…
- The speaker will be completely simulated. Using the datasheets, transducer models are made and placed in a cabinet model in a virtual full space environment. On and off axis sound pressure level and impedance curves are simulated. The power response and the directivity index of the individual transducers in the cabinet are calculated.
- Using the simulated SPL, impedance and other data curves (or measurements if available), the X-over filter is designed. X-over targets are created conform the chosen X-over type.
- For the passive X-over schematic, a recommendation for the components choice will be added.
- Active crossover filters are designed using analog functional blocks at first. For analog active filters these functional blocks are transformed to operational amplifier or tube blocks. For digital active filters the blocks are transformed to digital biquads.
Prices Loudspeaker Design (for non – commercial products)
|# WAYS||PRICE EXCL.VAT||DELIVERABLES|
|1 – way||150,0 euro||X-over schematic / SPL, Impedance, Power plots|
|2 – way||200,0 euro||X-over schematic / SPL, Impedance, Power plots|
|3 – way||250,0 euro||X-over schematic / SPL, Impedance, Power plots|
For commercial products, please contact us.
Prices X-over schematic of Concepts
|CONCEPT #||PRICE EXCL. VAT||DELIVERABLES|
|VCL EX14||40,0 euro||X-over schematic|
|VCL EX17||60,0 euro||X-over schematic|
|VCL EX18||60,0 euro||X-over schematic|
|VCL EX19||60,0 euro||X-over schematic|
|VCL EX21||60,0 euro||X-over schematic|
Audio Equipment Design
- Solid state and Tube power- and preamplifiers, Digital to Analog Converters, Audio Equalizing, Audio filters.
- Creating and calculation of the schematic diagrams.
- Simulation of the frequency responses, bandwidth and stability criteria, advice for the PCB layout.
- General audio system studies and support.
For audio equipment projects, please contact us.