- Loudspeaker system design: closed box, vented box, passive radiator, transmission line, dipole and others.
- Simulation of sound pressure level, power, directivity, diffraction,…
- All types of crossover design: Linkwitz-Riley, Butterworth, Elliptical, Duelund,…
Analog passive or Analog Active filters.
Digital filtering, on MiniDSP and Hypex platforms or others.
For new loudspeaker projects we can deliver complete designs using the transducer datasheet parameters in a simulation. Acoustical measurements are not needed immediately to make a first good working speaker example. The simulated crossover designs are very close to the final versions already.
Loudspeaker Design Kits
To help you design and build a new loudspeaker, we have Design Kits that we offer. It is the description of a loudspeaker at your request with the specification, cost estimate, drawings, simulations, diagrams and charts.
- Solid state and Tube power- and preamplifiers, Digital to Analog Converters, Audio Equalizing, Audio filters.
- Creating and calculation of the schematic diagrams.
- Simulation of the frequency responses, bandwidth and stability criteria, advice for the PCB layout.
- General audio system studies and support.